Portal Login
Menu

Please see the current prospectus for full and detailed information

Students in Freman College sixth form make average progress relative to national.  The latest validated value added score for 2016 is 0.0

The average grade for 2017 leavers was C, average points was 31.10

Progress for students without a C grade on entry to sixth form in English and Maths is:

 

Students without C grade on entry to 6th Form

   % who achieved it during Lower Sixth

English GCSE

12

92%

Maths GCSE

10

50%

Our retention figures are very high with 96.7% completing their core aim.

In 2017, 88% of leavers went into education or training on leaving Freman College, with the remaining 12% going straight into employment.

Students value the care that is taken to provide them with a broad range of leadership roles. They proudly wear their prefect badges and enjoy the opportunities to work with students from Years 9 to 11. Students are acutely aware of their responsibilities as the oldest students in the college.

Ofsted, November 2015